About your Membership
Mission Statement: Purpose and Goals:
We, the members of the Bark River Knife Collectors Association are dedicated to fostering the interest in, and the knowledge and history of Bark River Brand knives.
The Association will encourage and support those who are interested in and collect this brand of knives, and will act as a clearinghouse for information and related activities.
Though being a collector is not a membership requirement, the Association encourages all members to become involved in buying,
selling and trading knives, as well as in exchanging information about these knives with other members.
In this day and age of rapid electronic communication, we offer you the opportunity to become involved in the activities of the Association.
Your contributions, in the way of editorials and articles of interest will increase our database of knowledge for the benefit of all members.
BRKCA collect $30 a year in dues.
These dues will entitle the members to several benefits:
- A Custom Yearly Patch
- Membership Card
- $15 Grind In Certificate
- Logo items , i.e.. Shirts, knife cases
- Association Web Site with up to date reviews and galleries.
- $20 in Gift Certificates from our Association Supporters, $10 DLT Trading and $10 Knives Ship Free to be used towards the purchase of a Bark River Knife
- A Special Edition Association Knife, not available to the public, will be offered.
- Semi Annual sales and specials from the Association Supporters.
- In Addition, as part of your regular Membership (no additional fee!):
- A monthly Birthday Drawing. Each member has a chance, in his / her Birthday Month to receive a current (that month manufactured) knife.
- A yearly drawing for a Dream Experience. Each member has a chance to receive a $500 Delta Airlines Gift Card, Hotel accommodations for 3 nights in Escanaba. All Grind In Fee’s paid including Award Banquet.